- Cardinal Sulawesi Shrimp live slightly longer than most dwarf shrimp species. In the right conditions, they have a lifespan of up to two years.
- Your tank should be:
- The water temperature: between 77 and 86F .
- The shrimp’s preferred temperature is somewhere around 82.
- The water pH: between 7.5 and 8.2.
- The water gH: between 6 and 8.
- TDS 180-250
* Sulawesi Shrimp are about an inch long when they are fully grown
Cardinal Sulawesi Shrimp are very easy to please. Their main diet in the wild consists of decaying plant matter, algae, and biofilm. In captivity, those same things should be diet staples!
-We Ship UPS Overnight Only
Notice: To prevent weekend delay, we ship all orders on Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday. If you place order later after Wednesday, we will ship your order on next Monday (only ship out on Thursday in Cali)
IMPORTANT !!! PLEASE DO NOT PLACE ORDER IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT ALL POLICIES BELOW:
- We do not guaranteed if there is any delay from carriers.
- DOA Rules Apply: If your ordered fishes arrived dead or seriously damaged, please take "clear photos" of them in the original bag without TEARING it and send it to me within 1 hour upon arrival. I WON'T accept DOA's or Asking for REFUND at any cases for over this period of time.
- Shipping Fee is not included in replacement fish orders and money is not refunded for such a guarantee, only the replacement of fish is guaranteed, Buyer is responsible for 100% of the shipping for any replacements.
## WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING FEE ##
- If your purchase mutliple items from us, your orders will get combined into one shipment to save you shipping fee (you only have to pay shipping fee once). Any extra shipping fees will be credited back to your original payment.
AS A BUYER OF OUR LIVE FISH, WE EXPECT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND RESPECT OUR POLICY, AS A WRITTEN AGREEMENT, AND AGREE NOT TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IF SUCH REFUSAL OF SALE IS EXECUTED. THIS POLICY PROTECTS THE FISH AND US.